- Define product requirements and prioritize features for product development
- Research and analyze market conditions,competitive, and industry trends
- Identify and monitor other products and competitors
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
- Gather, analyze and report actionable data of user activities/behaviours to optimize the product
We are looking for applicants with the following profile:
- 1 or more years’ experience as a product manager in technology products
- Solid understanding of product management processes
- Knowledge of modern development practices and tech trends
- A passion for great tech products and user experiences.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up recommendations and drive actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including communication with team members, and other internal and external stakeholders
Interested candidates can send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the summary of your previous work done, and expected salary.