- Amendments and Additions
Chatesat may from time to time in its absolute discretion:
- Amend and supplement this Agreement; and
- Prescribe additional terms to this Agreement in respect of certain Account and/or Services, provided that any such amendments, supplements or additions shall be published on the Site depends on their effective date.
It is your responsibility to check the Site and this Agreement from time to time to determine if there is any amendment, supplement and addition to this Agreement. Your continued access and use of the Services after any amendment, supplement and addition constitutes your acceptance to such amendments, supplements and additions.
- Prohibited Activities
Breach this Agreement or any other agreement that you have agreed to with Chatesat;
- Violate any law, statute or regulation or otherwise use the Services for any purpose that is illegal
- Stalk, harass and/or threaten Chatesat’s freelancers;
- Interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information on Chatesat;
- Use the Services for any purpose that beyond the scope of their intended use
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including emails, from the Project;
- Upload or sharing of personal information such as addresses, social media accounts and emails.
- Exchange project-related information before the project agreement has begun.
- Breach the information when you meet Chatesat’s freelancers for an interview or discussion.
- Providing any payment to Chatesat’s freelancers outside of the platform without the consent of Chatesat.
- Changes to the Services
Chatesat may from time to time at its absolute discretion and without any notice to you:
- Add, modify, remove or discontinue (whether temporarily, permanently or otherwise) the Services, any of its features or functionalities, or any portions thereof; and
- Charge fees for access to all or any part of the Services.
- Your Project
You are the owner of such project;
- Chatesat regard that you have all necessary rights, licenses and authorization
- You are responsible to provide all the necessary information to Chatesat team regarding the project
- The project must clearly be classified as one true type. (E.g., if the Project owner requires both design and translation jobs to be done, he/she is required to post the Project post as 2 different types of projects.)
- The total cost of the project and payment terms varies with the types of projects.
- Projects relating with multi-level marketing will not be accepted on ChateSat.
- Projects from Chatesat act as various employment opportunities for the residents of Myanmar (Burma) or Myanmar nationals who lived in other countries. Any unrelated projects will not be accepted.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement must be signed between the Project owner and the freelancer for the projects including copyrights and confidential details. Any violation of such agreement will not be responsible by Chatesat.
- After the project is finished, Chatesat will ask confirmation about the project completion in order to transfer payment to Freelancers. If we cannot contact within 3 business days, Chatesat will transfer the payment to Freelancers as understanding of project completion.
- If you wish to hire a freelancer as a full time employee after the project, Chatesat will charge half of the monthly salary from the employer.
- You must provide true, accurate, and complete information on your Profile and all registration and other forms you access on the site or provide to us and to update your information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness.
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must agree to notify us immediately of any change in your email address or any personal information by updating your Account information on the Site or by contacting Customer Support.
- Password and Security
- When you register to use the chatesat.com website, site will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone.
- If you forget your password due to your fault, this is your responsibility.
- Fees and Charges
Chatsat does not charge the fees when a Project owner decided to join or post project on chatesat.com.
The Project owner has to pay the fees only after he has chosen and hire our freelancers. Besides, Chatesat request for the deposit fees of 10,000 MMK when the Project owner begins to engage an interview with a Freelancer. If the project has been cancelled during the negotiation between the Project owner and the Freelancer, Chatesat does not take any responsibility to refund the deposit or the service charges that has already made.
Chatesat.com introduces different type of services to fulfill different needs as shown below