What is Chate Sat?
Chate Sat is the leading freelancing platform in Myanmar bridging between businesses and talented freelancers. With the founding vision of designing a collaborative marketplace beyond limits, Chate Sat is striving towards becoming the simplest and the most diversified freelance platform in the marketplace. Starting from 2016, Chate Sat is now securing over 23,000 freelancers from a variety of industries such as web/mobile development, graphic design, translation, interpretation, content writing, digital/offline marketing, accounting and many more; and over 4,000 businesses including the high profile companies such as KBZ, Grab, Huawei and Thura Swiss. At Chate Sat, we all are working together to get to the vision that is bigger than the individuals.
We are always looking for new positions to fill in at Chate Sat. If you strongly believe that you are the right fit for our team and job descriptions, don’t hesitate to apply to this position right away.
Note: Before applying for this position, we strongly insist you learn about Chate Sat inside out.
Please check if you can fit with our team core values and believes.
- Are you highly motivated to be a part of something bigger than yourself?
- Are you a strong believer of teamwork?
- Are you a self-learning person?
- Are you truly accustomed that you are fully responsible for things that you do or that you are assigned to?
- Do you believe in setting up vision, mission, goals and trying to achieve these?
- Do you have personal goals and future plans for your life?
- Are you happy to get feedback for your works?
- Do you love to share knowledge among team members?
- Do you like transparency in the workplace and encourage transparency in the workplace?
- If all the answers are “Yes”, you are fit to work with us. Proceed to check the responsibilities for this job position.
Please check if you can deliver what the company needs for this job position.
- Have to collaborate and support Enterprise Account Executives to accelerate the sales process
- Have to prepare contracts between Chate Sat and freelancers based on each project
- Have to consult and support Enterprise Account Executives to prepare contracts between Chate Sat and clients
- Have to plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones based on clients' requirements
- Have to track and monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Must have a minimum of 2-year project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have technical knowledge and experiences related to web development, mobile development and designs
- Must have the ability to manage the enterprise projects which need months to accomplish
- Must have a good command of English writing and speaking skills
- Must have the willingness to assist other team members in contributing technical knowledge
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and deliver them on time
- Must have strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to generate trust and build alliances with freelancers
- Must have strong expertise with the end-to-end implications and technologies of all scales
- Must have the willingness to learn new technologies and industry trends
Interested candidates can submit CV to [email protected]