What is Chate Sat?
Chate Sat is the leading freelancing platform in Myanmar bridging between businesses and talented freelancers. With the founding vision of designing a collaborative marketplace beyond limits, Chate Sat is striving towards becoming the simplest and the most diversified freelance platform in the marketplace. Starting from 2016, Chate Sat is now securing over 47,000 freelancers from a variety of industries such as web/mobile development, graphic design, translation, interpretation, content writing, digital/offline marketing, accounting and many more; and over 6,400 businesses including the high profile companies such as KBZ, Grab, Huawei and Thura Swiss. At Chate Sat, we all are working together to get to the vision that is bigger than the individuals.
We are always looking for new positions to fill in at Chate Sat. If you strongly believe that you are the right fit for our team and job descriptions, don’t hesitate to apply for this position right away.
Note: Before applying for this position, we strongly insist you learn about Chate Sat inside out.
Please check if you can fit with our team's core values and believes.
- Are you highly motivated to be a part of something bigger than yourself?
- Are you a strong believer in teamwork?
- Are you a self-learning person?
- Are you truly accustomed that you are fully responsible for things that you do or that you are assigned to?
- Do you believe in setting up vision, mission, goals, and trying to achieve these?
- Do you have personal goals and future plans for your life?
- Are you happy to get feedback for your works?
- Do you love to share knowledge among team members?
- Do you like transparency in the workplace and encourage transparency in the workplace?
- If all the answers are “Yes”, you are fit to work with us. Proceed to check the responsibilities for this job position.
Please check if you can deliver what the company needs for this job position.
- Expand the company's brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to.
- Create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
- Assist the company management team to formulate the marketing strategy
- Execute the planned marketing strategy into reality by all means of traditional/digital channels, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all marketing activities
- Keep up to date with current digital/traditional marketing trends
- Proven working experiences in (digital) marketing
- Experienced and knowledgeable in using support tools for web analytics, SEO, advertising, CRM and email marketing
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms.
- Proficient in English Communication.
Interested candidates can submit a CV to [email protected].