22 Oct 2021
Negotiatable ( MMK )
Job Opportunity for talented youth.
Responsibilities for Research Associate
· • Collect research data through interviews, surveys and the leading of focus groups.
· • Enter data into computer databases and other software.
· • Design interviews and focus groups to gather the collection of data as determined by the head of project.
· • Lead smaller projects that are parts of the main study.
· • Schedule appointments with respondents over the phone and through email.
· • Perform administrative tasks such as managing interview records, answering phone calls and scheduling interview slots.
· •Translating and Transcribing.
· • Preparing documented report
• Qualifications for Research Assistant.
· • Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and an interest in continued knowledge of technology as it evolves.
· • Ability to work alone and as part of a large survey team.
· • Excellent communication skills in both English and Burmese language (verbal and written formats).
· • You have a keen eye for detail and organization.
· • Ability to work a flexible schedule including both days and nights performing research or report writing.
· • Desire to perform accurate and ethical research to achieve results for the study.
· • Ability to negotiate and openness to learning new ways of performing research.
*** Please quote your daily fees.***