We are looking for a Full-stack Software Developer (MEAN) to build and implement applications for our business needs. You will work with other Developers and Business Owners throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and popular coding technologies (e.g. Git, Angular, React, Laravel), we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient applications and systems that serve user needs.
• Work with business owners to understand the needs and convert them into algorithms, flowcharts and wireframe
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Ability to communicate well in English
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- English Proficiency is required
- Interested candidates can apply by stating the expected monthly salary including your resume and portfolios.