JD FOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
We are looking for Android Developers who possesses thepassion for creating an impact app for Myanmar farmers.
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Android Application development
· Experience of working with Android SDK
· Expertise in Core Java and Android Platform
· Must be capable of working independently, and also handling tight schedulesand strict deadlines
· Quick learning ability and strong adaptability to work on all kinds ofintegrations and emerging technologies
· Must have proven communication skills
· Have good knowledge of Native and Hybrid applications
· Solid understanding of back-end technologies such as: Core Java, J2EE,JMS/MQ, SQL and NO SQL DB.
· Understanding of Mobile Platforms such Android with good sense of UX/UIdesign.
1. Transfer API URL from old website to new website
2. Change registration process
a. Phone number for register by using Facebookaccount kit with auto verification system
b. Request more localized information (villagetract/city and village/ward)
3. Add freeze header function on market price page
4. Add broadcasting page (schedule page for agri-program on TV and radio)
5. Add content provider page icon on home page and its detailed page
1. Developer need to finish the project in one week for testing and fully finish in two week including bugs fixes.
2. Source code need to be given back to Greenovator.